Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I am usually good with structured time with writing, but I have now been a week without writing and I know I need to get back on it.  Can someone please ask me on Thursday if I wrote on Wednesday.  I am giving myself a goal.  Thank You!

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, jennifer1113 said:

I am usually good with structured time with writing, but I have now been a week without writing and I know I need to get back on it.  Can someone please ask me on Thursday if I wrote on Wednesday.  I am giving myself a goal.  Thank You!

I shall try!  Feel free to pester me about writing, too!

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, AmyDavis said:

I would love some accountability too as I am lacking in momentum and motivation. 

Did real good the first week of NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writer's Month) but had a major life-glitch that shattered y writing motivation.  Had fun those first few days though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest AmyDavis
3 minutes ago, Paul but not THE said:

Did real good the first week of NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writer's Month) but had a major life-glitch that shattered y writing motivation.  Had fun those first few days though.

I just lost my writing spark somehow even though I am still collaborating. I was doing well like you and then boom my spark is gone. I have written almost the first 3 chapters.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, AmyDavis said:

I just lost my writing spark somehow even though I am still collaborating. I was doing well like you and then boom my spark is gone. I have written almost the first 3 chapters.

that is great!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah, now I only have to remember one more day. And since I come here frequently, maybe I don't need the paper.

 

Jennifer, you should be writing now, so when I remind you tomorrow, you will be able to say that you did!

Edited by carolinamtne
Link to post
Share on other sites

OK, it's Thursday!  How'd ya do?  I wrote some, but not as much as I'd have liked.  I did get a wrench thrown in my schedule though.  I found out that tonight I'll be delivering an advanced training session on edible insects and the 1875 locust plague to a group of Missouri Master Naturalists.  Even created my first PowerPoint presentation.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/8/2021 at 11:11 AM, suspensewriter said:

Yep, it's Thursday, Jennifer.  Did you write on Wednesday?

Yes, I did.  Finished the devotion and now I need to edit.  Thank you suspensewriter for accountability🤠

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, Ky_GirlatHeart said:

It's Friday! Did you write on Thursday!

 

(Was I allowed to do that??)

Thank Ky! I finished the devotion and now I am in edit mode.  love the accountability😊

Edited by jennifer1113
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, quietspirit said:

I am just seeing this thread. I have wanted an accountability partner for years. 

 

Jennifer:

How is the edit mode coming?

Slow, but great question!  I took a couple of days off, but will get back to it!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.