I am usually good with structured time with writing, but I have now been a week without writing and I know I need to get back on it.  Can someone please ask me on Thursday if I wrote on Wednesday.  I am giving myself a goal.  Thank You!

17 minutes ago, jennifer1113 said:

I am usually good with structured time with writing, but I have now been a week without writing and I know I need to get back on it.  Can someone please ask me on Thursday if I wrote on Wednesday.  I am giving myself a goal.  Thank You!

I shall try!  Feel free to pester me about writing, too!

59 minutes ago, AmyDavis said:

I would love some accountability too as I am lacking in momentum and motivation. 

Did real good the first week of NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writer's Month) but had a major life-glitch that shattered y writing motivation.  Had fun those first few days though.

Guest AmyDavis
3 minutes ago, Paul but not THE said:

Did real good the first week of NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writer's Month) but had a major life-glitch that shattered y writing motivation.  Had fun those first few days though.

I just lost my writing spark somehow even though I am still collaborating. I was doing well like you and then boom my spark is gone. I have written almost the first 3 chapters.

17 hours ago, AmyDavis said:

I just lost my writing spark somehow even though I am still collaborating. I was doing well like you and then boom my spark is gone. I have written almost the first 3 chapters.

that is great!

Ah, now I only have to remember one more day. And since I come here frequently, maybe I don't need the paper.

Jennifer, you should be writing now, so when I remind you tomorrow, you will be able to say that you did!

Edited by carolinamtne

OK, it's Thursday!  How'd ya do?  I wrote some, but not as much as I'd have liked.  I did get a wrench thrown in my schedule though.  I found out that tonight I'll be delivering an advanced training session on edible insects and the 1875 locust plague to a group of Missouri Master Naturalists.  Even created my first PowerPoint presentation.

On 4/8/2021 at 11:11 AM, suspensewriter said:

Yep, it's Thursday, Jennifer.  Did you write on Wednesday?

Yes, I did.  Finished the devotion and now I need to edit.  Thank you suspensewriter for accountability🤠

Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, Ky_GirlatHeart said:

It's Friday! Did you write on Thursday!

(Was I allowed to do that??)

Thank Ky! I finished the devotion and now I am in edit mode.  love the accountability😊

Edited by jennifer1113
  • Like 1
17 hours ago, quietspirit said:

I am just seeing this thread. I have wanted an accountability partner for years. 

Jennifer:

How is the edit mode coming?

Slow, but great question!  I took a couple of days off, but will get back to it!