Come Thou Fount beautiful cover

The volume control on my computer is set at 100%.  I can read the closed captioning but I can't hear the music or the voices singing.  Since you haven't received a single reply, and you usually receive a good number of them, I wonder if I'm the only one having this problem. 

Or are other members getting even with you for the April Fools Day "Farewell" posting? 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, suspensewriter said:

P.S.  I can hear it just fine, William.

This isn't the only recording I'm having trouble hearing.  I think the problem is that my modem is getting old and worn out.  I've had other problems with it.  This may just be the time for me to buy a new one.  I'd obviously like to get one that's of good quality, and isn't too expensive. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, suspensewriter said:

Maybe the problem is a speaker connection problem?

The speaker is inside the modem, not a separate device.  When it comes to computer/internet technology, I'm not all that sophisticated.  For me, It's like trying to figure my way through the wilderness. 

• Like 1