This morning I was in the local Stop & Shop supermarket, when a cashier named Ambrose began suffering from an attack of diabetes.  He was working at his counter, when one of the customers noticed that something was wrong, and he was beginning to collapse.  She went over to the Customers Service Desk, where they put in a call for an ambulance.

Within a few minutes, as I was leaving, an ambulance and police car showed up outside.

This isn't the first time this has happened to him.  I was there last year, in early January, when he also collapsed, and his fellow employees who'd been trained in giving first aid, gave him all the help they could until the ambulance arrived.  That's just the way they handled it today.

I now ask everyone to pray for Ambrose' complete recovery, and all the help he needs from the medical staff in the local hospital.

I'm also planning to send an e-mail prayer request for him, to the local Church I attend.

I ask in Jesus Name.  Amen.

I expect to be back there tomorrow morning, purchasing a few more food items.  Then I'll find out how things are going with him.  Then after I return, I'll let all of you know.   

6 minutes ago, William D'Andrea said:

This morning I was in the local Stop & Shop supermarket, when a cashier named Ambrose began suffering from an attack of diabetes.  He was working at his counter, when one of the customers noticed that something was wrong, and he was beginning to collapse.  She went over to the Customers Service Desk, where they put in a call for an ambulance.

Within a few minutes, as I was leaving, an ambulance and police car showed up outside.

This isn't the first time this has happened to him.  I was there last year, in early January, when he also collapsed, and his fellow employees who'd been trained in giving first aid, gave him all the help they could until the ambulance arrived.  That's just the way they handled it today.

I now ask everyone to pray for Ambrose' complete recovery, and all the help he needs from the medical staff in the local hospital.

I'm also planning to send an e-mail prayer request for him, to the local Church I attend.

I ask in Jesus Name.  Amen.

I expect to be back there tomorrow morning, purchasing a few more food items.  Then I'll find out how things are going with him.  Then after I return, I'll let all of you know.   

Lord, be with Ambrose.  Give wisdom to all medical staff that are involved with him.  Lord I pray for healing for him physically, but also you use this to bring glory to your name and allow others to know Jesus.  In Jesus name we pray Amen!

I was back in the Stop & Shop supermarket this morning.  Ambrose was back, working at the checkout counter as usual.

With him, these incidents are chronic.   I was told they've been happening to him more frequently. 

I'd like to request prayers for the Lord to keep constant watch over him.  In Jesus Name.  Amen.

• Like 2