Product Fulfillment Centers ie swag generators

I am looking to sell promotional products for my book. Mugs, shirts, scarves, umbrellas. I know they are all out there. Does anyone have any recommendations for sites that provide this service?

Thanks in advance. I know we've talked about this here in the past. The search engine doesn't kick anything out of the dust for me. 

Have you heard of the Red Dot (or maybe Red Bubble?) site? A cousin in law of mine uses it to print her original artwork on things like mugs and clothing. Unfortunately I can’t remember the exact name of it...

• Like 1

I'm wanting to set something up with Red Bubble. They're an Australian-based company and what I really like is that they handle everything for you: printing, shipping, payments, the works. They also have a really wide range of things they print, including t-shirts, leggings, puzzles, clocks, mugs, journals, dresses, hoodies ...

Another option is to set up a shop with Etsy or Shopify and use a Print-on-Demand service like printify. With this option, you have to manage the shop, handle payments, etc yourself. But once you notify printify that they have to print a t-shirt/mug/backpack/whatever, they will handle it and ship to the customer.

At the end of the day, it comes down to what you want. If you want more control (and potentially a greater percentage of the profits), then setting up a shop and an account with somewhere like printify is the way to go. This option also gives you the ability to build your brand without relying on someone else. If you want to just upload designs and not be as involved and you don't mind riding on a bigger company, then something like Red Bubble is your best option.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
12 hours ago, Wes B said:

This will bring you up close to all sorts of companies who'd like to do business with you...

And take your money 😂

You are certainly serious about this Nicola. Go girl.

i had looked into some years ago. i did order a personal insulated mug for myself but my granddaughter borrowed it and left it somewhere. gggrrr!!! i don't remember where i got it. it was a nice one. so many companies have been added that i cannot find the familiar ones. 😣

17 hours ago, Zee said:

Red Bubble

My Australian friend uses them. 

8 hours ago, Claire Tucker said:

At the end of the day, it comes down to what you want.

I want world wide distribution and affordability. 

2 hours ago, Shamrock said:

You are certainly serious about this Nicola. Go girl.

Thanks for the encouragement! I have a glorious painting that would look good on cups and scarves etc. Then there is the Tassanara font that looks amazing and can spread God's love. 

24 minutes ago, lynnmosher said:

i had looked into some years ago. i did order a personal insulated mug for myself but my granddaughter borrowed it and left it somewhere. gggrrr!!!

You'll have to recreate the mug twice and give her a copy. She probably feels very sad about losing it.

24 minutes ago, lynnmosher said:

i don't remember where i got it. it was a nice one. so many companies have been added that i cannot find the familiar ones. 😣

That's the trouble I'm having.

15 hours ago, Wes B said:

Google the term: logo merchandise.

I'd love to have friendly recommendations from my family here.😊

55 minutes ago, Nicola said:

I have a glorious painting that would look good on cups and scarves etc. 

A word of caution... If you painted the painting yourself, you're good to go... If you purchased the painting from someone else, the rights to reproducing the image still belong to the artist, as best i can tell. Best to be sure you have the rights to any image in writing before you put it on merchandise...

1 hour ago, Wes B said:

A word of caution... If you painted the painting yourself, you're good to go... If you purchased the painting from someone else, the rights to reproducing the image still belong to the artist, as best i can tell. Best to be sure you have the rights to any image in writing before you put it on merchandise...

Thanks, yes. I have secured the rights. 

So exciting, @Nicola! Can't wait to see your swag!!

Wanted to share something I heard from Alexa Donne, a very successful author/Youtuber. She says that bookmarks make great swag, because your audience (readers) always have use for them! 😊

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, PenName said:

She says that bookmarks make great swag, because your audience (readers) always have use for them! 😊

Bookmarks are de rigueur! So are pens. 

• Like 1