Introduction

Welcome to our writing family, Leah. Love the name. That was my precious grandmother's name and we almost named our daughter Leah.Β  You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! πŸ˜ƒ

Β 

4 hours ago, lynnmosher said:

Welcome to our writing family, Leah. Love the name. That was my precious grandmother's name and we almost named our daughter Leah.Β  You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! πŸ˜ƒ

Β 

Thank you! Yes, it is a lovely name, and I'm sure your daughter is a lovely girl! What do you write?

51 minutes ago, lynnmosher said:

Β 

i'm one of the few oddballs here who write nonfiction. devotionals and inspirational stories πŸ˜ƒ

Β 

*sorry without most caps. broke right wrist*

Yay! Sounds good to me.

Ow...really ow. How did that happen? (unless you'd prefer not to say:P)

1 hour ago, Leah_Donavan said:

How did that happen?

Β 

welllll...i was "dancing" with the cat! i was trying to keep him from getting out the open door (kids were bringing in groceries). i had on rubber soled shoes and one stuck to the floor and i tripped on it. fell flat on my back. didn't know i was falling so i didn"t try to catch myself but wrist must have slammed against the floor. ta-da! broken! πŸ˜„

• Like 1

Just now, lynnmosher said:

Β 

welllll...i was "dancing" with the cat! i was trying to keep him from getting out the open door (kids were bringing in groceries). i had on rubber soled shoes and one stuck to the floor and i tripped on it. fell flat on my back. didn't know i was falling so i didn"t try to catch myself but wrist must have slammed against the floor. ta-da! broken! πŸ˜„

Again I say...ouch. I've never broken anything, but had to have 12 stitches in my heel b/c a shelf fell on me, of all things! I hope the cat didn't get out, after all that!

16 hours ago, lynnmosher said:

Β 

I am happy to hear dancing with the cat only involved the wrist being broken..!

10 hours ago, Claire Tucker said:

I'm at the 3/4 mark and hoping to finish draft one mid-April πŸ™‚

Yay! I am on what I call my 1 1/2 draft, hoping to finish...I don't know when, I'dΒ  likeΒ  to finish in April, but that isn't like it. Good for you, though!

• Like 1