In need of some constructive criticism

Hey, @Asia Johnson , it's great to meet yet another fellow Christian teen!  Everything you said in your top post was pretty amazing; you really sound like a very multi-talented person!  Especially the Conservative political platform; that's huge.  I wish you the best in it.  😊

I think you're gonna enjoy your time on here; pretty much everyone is great ad kind and helpful and insightful and - oh look, here I am gushing.  I'm not usually one to do that.  XD  Nah, for real though, this is a great place, and I think you'll find it a blessing.

By the way, you can call me Grey, or GS, or pretty much whatever.  Hope to get to know you better, and become good friends with you!  God bless!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Grey_Skies said:

Hey, @Asia Johnson , it's great to meet yet another fellow Christian teen!  Everything you said in your top post was pretty amazing; you really sound like a very multi-talented person!  Especially the Conservative political platform; that's huge.  I wish you the best in it.  😊

I think you're gonna enjoy your time on here; pretty much everyone is great ad kind and helpful and insightful and - oh look, here I am gushing.  I'm not usually one to do that.  XD  Nah, for real though, this is a great place, and I think you'll find it a blessing.

By the way, you can call me Grey, or GS, or pretty much whatever.  Hope to get to know you better, and become good friends with you!  God bless!

Thank you so much! I’m so excited to be here! 

I hope to get to know you better as well! Having fellow writing enthusiasts as friends would be a dream come true, not going to lie.

God bless!!

• Like 1

...and by the way, I used to be a teen, too!  Since I write teens into my story fairly often, I gotta try to think like one from time to time.  If you need a break from this world and wanna visit a laid back, rural conservative place, I can give you a link to my story.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paul but not THE said:

...and by the way, I used to be a teen, too!  Since I write teens into my story fairly often, I gotta try to think like one from time to time.  If you need a break from this world and wanna visit a laid back, rural conservative place, I can give you a link to my story.

Ok! Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...