Internet Treasure Hunt and Zoom Party

I am holding a zoom party to celebrate International Women's Day, the success of my crowd funding program, and to launch the Internet Hunt! Two of our own, @kiwigummyand @Zeeare hosting "treausure" for the hunt! 

I am very, very excited to invite you to the party! @Travis Williamsa new member here, will tell us how he created the Tassanara Typeface that the treasures are made from! Colleen McCubbin, Chief Creative Officer of Siretona Creative, will speak about being a strong woman in this world. I'm going to show a short video from Anna Pederson who is painting original art for my cover. 

All you have to do is bring cookies! 

RSVP here for the party https://siretona.ck.page/leoshineoracle

Sign up here for the Treasure Hunt https://leoshine.micandpen.com/ which will go on beyond the party. March 14th we'll announce prize winners. And there's a prize for everyone who plays after the 14th too!

Leoshine.jpg

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, lynnmosher said:

Sounds like you've done an excellent job of putting this together,

I had help! Everyone has worked so hard to bring the Treasure Hunt and party to life!

Truly, this is lifegiving to me. Creativity and collaboration!

Congratulations! Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend, but I hope it goes even better than you hoped. And thanks so much again for giving me the honor of hosting a treasure for your hunt!

Wishing you the very best in all your writing endeavors--especially Leoshine.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Zee said:

And thanks so much again for giving me the honor of hosting a treasure for your hunt!

Wishing you the very best in all your writing endeavors--especially Leoshine.

Oh Zee! the honour is mine! To be collaborating with you is bliss!

Thank you for your best wishes. I feel the love!

• Like 1

Oh no! You mean you put in all those answers and it crashed? I will complain to the higher authorities! And I'll send you the certificate for completing it! 

Guest kiwigummy
38 minutes ago, Nicola said:

I checked and it says "form active" Would you mind trying one more time?

aite, did it

Thank you for trying one more time! I got your answers! You did an exemplary job of the bonus questions! And I even learned the name of your favourite movie! 

Well Done! And thank you for hosting a treasure! Everybody! head on over to Kiwigummy's website! See the treasure!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.