So I freely and openly admit that I don't have many talents. I'm nearing 40 and have yet to reach the maturity level of a 21-year old.

Mostly, in posting here as someone suggested, I'm hoping to maybe find someone(s) to co-write with. I'd start the story, but I have immense trouble continuing it. I can share the summary I come up with in here and whoever likes the idea of doing this can let me know. 

• Like 2

Well, my current WIP revolves around physical abuse. You've been reading the tidbits I've shared, haven't you?

I also have ideas for other biblical stories. They would - naturally - take more research and might be a little tougher.

• Like 1
On 2/28/2021 at 2:16 PM, Sarah Daffy said:

Have you ever thought about writing a memoir of yourself?

Well, not only am I basically the only one who can write one that truly can be considered a memoir, but it needs to be from my perspective (mostly), right? To be considered a memoir?

• Like 1

@KR LaLondeI've been reading the tidbits that you have been sharing and I find them very interesting. I don't know anything about cowriting though, what kind of help are you looking for? Motivation? Accountability? 

• Thanks 1
Just now, Ky_GirlatHeart said:

Really?? I thought you were a teenager based on the profile picture!

I've gotten that often. Less frequently nowadays, but no, I'll be 37 this November. Joy