Amazon has begun banning conservative books.

13 hours ago, kiwigummy said:

Hitler burned books. Stalin rewrote them.

Hitler and the Nazis began with burning books, then after that, it didn't take too long for them to begin burning people.  Now, BLM and Antifa began by burning cities first.  Now they may be intimidating Amazon, to begin banning a large number of the books it's been selling.

Maybe some of us should contact Amazon, and let them know we're praying for them.

"...Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be children of your Father in heaven; for he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the righteous and on the unrighteous.  For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have?   (Matthew 5: 44-46)

We should also be praying the same for BLM and Antifa. 

19 hours ago, William D'Andrea said:

Would books with Christian content be included?

Honestly, I think it depends on what the content is entirely about. I'm sure if it was something speaking out against the LGBTQ+ community or supporting the police or whatever else is now controversial would be banned. As for all Christian books...I'm not sure.

Fortunately, Amazon.com isn't the only website where the Bible is available. 

It's also available at biblegateway.com.  There they have around 150 translations.  Most of them are in foreign languages, but about 20 of them are in English.

As for physical Bibles, I'm sure they're available in every Church there is, everywhere.  It's also the greatest best seller of all time, and hasn't been out of print for about 2,000 years.

If Amazon doesn't want to sell Bibles, they're the losers.

17 hours ago, William D'Andrea said:

As for physical Bibles, I'm sure they're available in every Church there is, everywhere. 

I wish that was the case, but unfortunately, it’s not.

Someday it will be, though!

I have to brag on my cousin, who’s preparing to work on a new translation in a part of the world I can’t name...but I’m sure she’d appreciate your prayers.

• Like 1