For Anyone With A Website...

7 minutes ago, KR LaLonde said:

Would you believe I don't remember what computer I had when I bought it? Meaning.... 😞

Never mind.

Apparently, I can download on any computer...? I just hope I can do so a second time when I get my new laptop.

36 minutes ago, KR LaLonde said:

I just thought of something else... am I able to download it onto my laptop and my desktop?

Yes, as long as you're only using it in one location at a time (remember to close it when you're done instead of leaving it open). (I keep all my Scrivener projects in Dropbox and this is a vital thing to remember for me.)

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, KR LaLonde said:

Never mind.

Apparently, I can download on any computer...? I just hope I can do so a second time when I get my new laptop.

Yes. Just run it on one computer at a time and you should be fine.

2 minutes ago, KR LaLonde said:

MANY THANKS!!

My pleasure. Scrivener is my single favorite software ON THE PLANET. It's changed my writing and is just so fun to use. In fact, I switched over from Windows to Mac because of how much more I enjoy the app on that platform. I picked up the cheapest Mac mini M1 at Christmas and have a KVM switch so I can use both my monitors, common keyboard, common mouse, common sound, and the same webcam between both MacOS and Windows. Scrivener is da bomb.

• Like 1

I'll pretend I understood the technical jargon. 🙂

I admit I still get mighty confused about how to use Scrivener, even though I've used it in the past. I'm not as organized as I thought. 😞

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, KR LaLonde said:

I admit I still get mighty confused about how to use Scrivener, even though I've used it in the past. I'm not as organized as I thought. 😞

Heh. This is also very common. Perhaps we can schedule a Zoom call sometime for the group to do a short show-and-tell how I use Scrivener (and Notion before that). Sometimes seeing others use an app gives me ideas on how I can use an app.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, KR LaLonde said:

Well now.... This is a conundrum.

I ran into this once. I saved the new version in a new folder. I had a Scrivener folder and then created a Scrivener 3 folder.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, KR LaLonde said:

I very much like that idea!!

Maybe we can pull together as Zoom meeting on a Saturday morning sometime. That could be fun.

• Like 2