News I didn't want, Please continue to pray for us!

This is an update to my last post here. I had abiopsy on Wednesday. I was to call the surgeon, whom I saw on Tuesday. The news he gave me was not what I wanted to hear. The testing showed that I have cancer. I have already shed tears over this a couple of times this afternoon. My husband and I have an appointment with the surgeon on Monday to discuss our options and our plans. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 8

Lord, comfort your child and heal her.

Once I had a bad medical diagnosis and the Lord arranged for me to read a Bible passage that spoke directly to my situation. It brought me peace well before any change in my body took place. I pray that the Lord will speak his peace to you, too.

• Thanks 1
On 2/26/2021 at 5:04 PM, quietspirit said:

This is an update to my last post here. I had abiopsy on Wednesday. I was to call the surgeon, whom I saw on Tuesday. The news he gave me was not what I wanted to hear. The testing showed that I have cancer. I have already shed tears over this a couple of times this afternoon. My husband and I have an appointment with the surgeon on Monday to discuss our options and our plans. 

Lord be with Quiet spirit and her husband.  Give them wisdom, encouragement and support.  Bring your word to her spirit and let her know your presence at all times.  Lord bring the right people at the right times to give her a word of encouragement.  Allow this to be a time of growth in her relationships with you!  In Jesus Name we Pray Amen.

• Thanks 1
On 2/27/2021 at 9:15 PM, Jeff Potts said:

I've survived cancer in my youth.  Do you mind if I ask what kind?

I have breast cancer. It's a small growth. The surgeon thinks it can be removed by a lumpectomy. We see other doctors next week to find out more information.

Guest kiwigummy
9 minutes ago, quietspirit said:

I have breast cancer. It's a small growth. The surgeon thinks it can be removed by a lumpectomy. We see other doctors next week to find out more information.

Hopefully!