Prayers for... All of us!

We need to be praying, and we need to let our congress repetitive know what we think of this. I'll be letting mine know their vote, will decide who I vote for the next time they are on the ballot. 

• Like 3
Guest kiwigummy

Disney wanted Gina Carano to attend a Maoist struggle session when she would not put her pronouns in her twitter bio. Or when she put Beep Boop Bop, they labeled her transphobic and fired her from The Mandalorian.

In the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I ask God the Father Almighty, to send forth the Holy Spirit, and lead everyone involved, in all these corruptions of the People, who they were elected to govern, to repentance.  In Jesus Name.  Amen.

Edited by William D'Andrea
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, quietspirit said:

I have a question: Isn't this already covered in the discrimination law we already have? I journaled about this last night. I believe that all this is the work of the enemy trying to stir things up.

Actually, this is aimed at removing our rights to legally object because of our beliefs. It's not just aimed at Christians, but Mormans or Muslims would not be able to object either. It's just a slippery slope that no one wants to see happen. This video is simply giving you a Christan viewpoint on it, but it will affect more than just Christians. 

• Thanks 1
7 hours ago, jennifer1113 said:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/

This is how you can email white house.  I would suggest you pray and write an email.  I have been praying and I also wrote to the white house.

Would sending a critical email concerning this to the White House, lead to you, or any other person who sends it, getting harassed? 

5 minutes ago, lynnmosher said:

Good question, William. The way things are not, there's a good possibility that could be true.

True, but at the same time, staying quiet means no one fights for the freedom of religion, and we lose it.

Although, I do not think sending it to the president will do any good. I think he already made his mind up, and it will be our congressmen and women we need to honestly represent us. 

On 2/26/2021 at 7:22 PM, William D'Andrea said:

Would sending a critical email concerning this to the White House, lead to you, or any other person who sends it, getting harassed? 

I wrote and email and have not got a response back.  I prayed before hand.  The Lord lead me to write so I shared with others.  I suggest we all pray and see where the Lord leads us.  I do feel strongly that we should pray for our country. We should pray for all those in government to become saved.  God's will be done.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, jennifer1113 said:

I do feel strongly that we should pray for our country. We should pray for all those in government to become saved.  God's will be done.

I agree! 

• Like 1