• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I once read a definition of introvert vs. extrovert as defined by where you get your energy. An extrovert is rejuvenated by being with other people. An introvert crawls off somewhere to find solitude

That reminds me of the time I was at a friend’s house, and some of those teeny tiny ants had got into her honey...we were having breakfast and I just ate the honey on my bread anyway, ants and all.

This is how Carl Jung defined the terms, and they're pretty much what psychologists use today. Laypeople tend to redefine them as shy vs. outgoing, but that only matches some of the time. The Myers-Br

Posted Images

23 hours ago, lynnmosher said:

LOL I have a running joke with a friend. We teased years ago about broccoli, I think. Or how anything is good with chocolate on it. She teased she would eat chocolate-covered raw broccoli, so she made a video of her eating it! Still have it. Too funny! 😅

Hmm.  Chocolate-covered bacon has some potential.

• Haha 1
49 minutes ago, Paul but not THE said:

Hmm.  Chocolate-covered bacon has some potential.

Oh, goodness...let’s keep it halal, folks.

3 minutes ago, suspensewriter said:

I'm with you, too, @KR LaLonde!

Chocolate is great. But there are limits. Right?

I'm really glad people here are still talking to me. I was afraid my sharing my opinions too much would alienate you all.

Edited by KR LaLonde
  • Like 1

I've heard of chocolate-covered bacon, and the person who recommended it said she liked it. I want to try it as long as the bacon isn't too greasy!

Now I'm hungry, and I'm supposed to exercise in a few minutes. *sigh*

• Like 1