My firearms recert is due soon and I have it scheduled for April 2nd.  But I might not do it as I am filling out applications seeking employment elsewhere,  Working night shift most of the week and then a day shift for one day is wearing me out.  I work 6 days but it feels like no days off as I am too tired on the changeover day.  I applied for a job close to my house cleaning at night 5 days a week.  Hopefully it is a good job and I get it. The location is 2 miles from my house, I am driving 2000 miles a month right now for work. Last year they cancelled 2 weeks of my vacation and gave me a problem for not coming in on my day off when my parents were celebrating their 60 anniversary.  The company dropped the insurance for telehealth and that was the only benifit they had besides paid vacation.  I am paying $500 a month for marketplace unsurance with a $7700 deductible before anything is paid even meds.

On 2/24/2021 at 6:51 PM, yawarakai said:

My firearms recert is due soon and I have it scheduled for April 2nd.  But I might not do it as I am filling out applications seeking employment elsewhere,  Working night shift most of the week and then a day shift for one day is wearing me out.  I work 6 days but it feels like no days off as I am too tired on the changeover day.  I applied for a job close to my house cleaning at night 5 days a week.  Hopefully it is a good job and I get it. The location is 2 miles from my house, I am driving 2000 miles a month right now for work. Last year they cancelled 2 weeks of my vacation and gave me a problem for not coming in on my day off when my parents were celebrating their 60 anniversary.  The company dropped the insurance for telehealth and that was the only benifit they had besides paid vacation.  I am paying $500 a month for marketplace unsurance with a $7700 deductible before anything is paid even meds.

Lord give Yawarakai wisdom, and hope to find a way for all that is going on.  Lord leaning on you gives us clarity and you can open doors.  Amen!