A Young Christian Blogger Looking For Work

Hello, my name is Mario Walker. I'm 24 years old and I been a Christian blogger for over a month now. I initially started blogging as a way to be a copywriter (sales-writer) but the more I post the more I began obsessing over encouraging other Christians. Last Thanksgiving is where I felt at my lowest when I got scolded by my Godmother about money. I was so depressed that day I didn't feel like eating. Every since then I just been getting closer to Jesus while job-searching. Working from home seems to be the best option for me since I don't have a car, live in a dangerous neighborhood, and most jobs in my area require me to work late while commuting across town.  I have a blog that's geared towards Young Christians who deal with anxiety. I posted over 30 blogposts and here's the link to my blog  https://mariowalker904.blogspot.com/

• Like 1

Hey Mario! Pleased to meet you! I hope you make your way into the other parts of this forum. I read your blog and I think you are a light in the darkness for your age group!

You are fighting hard to do the right thing, to work and earn your way to independence. You'll find the encouragement you need here. 

• Like 1