I normally don't ask for prayer for myself, but this time I am if you'd be kind enough to do so. It's complicated to explain, but I have a bit of an emotional storm inside of me due to some issues that occurred during the weekend. I don't know how to explain it. It just keeps nagging me though. 😕 

• Like 2
Guest kiwigummy

Dear Heavenly Father,

Please give Kenturkey the guidance she needs to quell the emotional storm. We all go through turbulent times that are beyond our control. So let your will be done, that Kenturkey won't be the same person who walks out of this storm, but rather made hardier and more faithful through the struggle. Please give her the serenity to accept the things she cannot change, the courage to accept the things she can, and the wisdom to tell the difference.

In Jesus's name we pray,

Amen.

Guest kiwigummy

And on a personal note, it'd be good to find a counselor in your faith community who can be trusted to talk through these issues with.

Praying that He gives you His guidance & strength. No need for concern that you "can't explain it"... we don't need to know & God already has it all figured out. You just hang in there...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
11 hours ago, Ky_GirlatHeart said:

I normally don't ask for prayer for myself, but this time I am if you'd be kind enough to do so. It's complicated to explain, but I have a bit of an emotional storm inside of me due to some issues that occurred during the weekend. I don't know how to explain it. It just keeps nagging me though. 😕 

Lord give ky your peace and wisdom.  Take away the confusion and lies of the enemy!  Lord show her the clarity that she needs right now!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1