Still in Need of Prayer

I hope I don't offend anyone with this request.

I recently had a mammogram. Then I had to have an ultrasound. Next Tuesday, I have to see a surgeon because he has to write the order for the biopsy that I will have next Wednesday.

This is the second time I have been on this path. I was blessed to be able to get off it after the biopsy. The last time it was on my right breast. This time it is on my left breast.

I seemed to have spent the majority of 2020 being injured, getting over the injuries, getting ready for surgery, having surgery, and healing from surgery.  I hoped that 2021 would be a better year for us.

Please pray for my husband and for my son, as well.

• Like 1

Dear Quiet Spirit,

I hope that this reply finds you doing well and that you are healed and feeling better. I've had two surgeries myself; one not too serious and the other one a common one that a lot of women have. I just want to encourage you to be and stay encourage because God has you in the palm of His hand and He knows all about our troubles, afflictions and life challenges. I am a witness that He will bring us through whatever it is that we are facing, so be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Hope to see your great testimony soon. 

• Thanks 1