I have started a new blog website.

Guest kiwigummy

I mean, it's okay. It could use a subtitle to let everyone know what the blog is actually about. I thought it was a blog for your personal stories. Boy, did I get shocked to find out it was a devotional.

Very nice start, Jess. I have a few suggestions. Maybe you are already thinking about these:

*You need a cookie/privacy policy. Very important.

*An About Me page is essential.

*If you can, I would remove the period after the name of your site. With a photo of you as well.

*You might want to think about a subscription signup box.

What problem are you having with pictures?

2 hours ago, kiwigummy said:

I mean, it's okay. It could use a subtitle to let everyone know what the blog is actually about. I thought it was a blog for your personal stories. Boy, did I get shocked to find out it was a devotional.

Thank you for the feedback. I will add a subtitle for clarity.

2 hours ago, lynnmosher said:

Very nice start, Jess. I have a few suggestions. Maybe you are already thinking about these:

*You need a cookie/privacy policy. Very important.

*An About Me page is essential.

*If you can, I would remove the period after the name of your site. With a photo of you as well.

*You might want to think about a subscription signup box.

What problem are you having with pictures?

Thank you Lyn for the guidance. I will look into the cookie/privacy policy. I created an about me page. The link is on the right towards the bottom complete with a pic. I got my bio pic to load after about five tries. I’ve tried to upload others, but they time out and do not load at all. I’ve read that compressing or changing the resolution can help but i have not tried that yet.

18 hours ago, Amosathar said:

Is this a wordpress based site? The only reason I ask is, if it is then I suggest you add the Wordfence plugin to help make your site secure against brute force hacks

Yes, wordpress with the bluehost interface. I have Wordfence plugin installed. Thanks Amosathar!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.