Hi, I'm new! :)

Just_Me_

@Ky_GirlatHeartThey did do a little bit of that, and edited some of my friends' posts when they were talking about how they felt about some of their other posts being edited (kinda ironic, actually).  It also felt like the moderators were biased because they did nothing to the posts that could include topics sensitive to Christians, while promoting worldlier topics.  

• Like 1

Guest kiwigummy
7 hours ago, Just_Me_ said:

How about you?

I'm currently editing a 100k word YA Contemporary novel that I hope to query this year! 

What is j-fiction? Japanese fiction?

If you like, you can read the excerpt. 

Guest kiwigummy
8 hours ago, Ky_GirlatHeart said:

Yes, I've heard. One of my Internet pen-pals who participates/participated in NaNoWriMo said that they were censoring stuff with Christianity.

that's messed up. NaNo has gotten super woke

9 hours ago, Ky_GirlatHeart said:

@Just_Me_ Yes, I've heard. One of my Internet pen-pals who participates/participated in NaNoWriMo said that they were censoring stuff with Christianity. (Was that what that was? Correct me if I'm wrong.)

obvs not just me XD but I'm her friend from NaNo! You could sort of say that, but it's not quite true. They were censoring the Christian comments where people said stuff about the Bible being against homosexuality. I don't think they were homophobic posts, but NaNo disagreed, so we had a lot of drama over that.

so it's not like they were deleting anything Christian! It is true, however, that we seemed to get a bad rap 😕 but! I mean, you hear that Christians should be known my their love, so we have to try extra hard to show love and kindness 🙂 we have some more pressure, I think, which isn't so bad! 

hope that make some sense XD 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest LinkPen

Welcome, welcome! I hope you get all the help and encouragement you need. You will certainly find that here.

I'm new too and I love this community. I hope to help you with whatever writing help you need.

I'm a young aspiring author too.

Again, welcome!

On 1/29/2021 at 12:24 AM, Just_Me_ said:

Hi everyone, I'm so glad to be a part of this awesome community!  

I'm a highschool student and aspiring author looking forward to hearing constructive criticism and any tips you might have for jumping into the writing world.  I've written the drafts for a few novels before but am still working on refining the details.  My favorite genres to write are Fantasy, Realistic Fiction, and Adventure with the occasional nonfiction works, but as a reader enjoy all the different genres.  I'm thrilled to find a Christian writing community! 

Thanks for reading, and I look forward to meeting you!

-Bella

Welcome !  Glad your here!

• Like 1