I've just e-mailed this prayer request to the Pastor of the Church I attend.  I'm also asking for all of you to join in.

I'm again asking for prayers for my overall health.  I'm feeling weak, have pains and discomforts, and things beyond my ability to handle.  

In the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I ask God the Father Almighty, to send forth the Holy Spirit, and heal me of all my afflictions. 

In Jesus Name.  Amen.

Thank you everyone.

16 minutes ago, RockyMtn Gal said:

Have you scheduled an appointment yet?

Praying!

I already have a routine monthly appointment, scheduled for next Wednesday, with a local chiropractor.  What he does is maintenance.  He pushes and pulls my parts into place.  I figure that when all your parts are in the right place, then everything should be working better.  After the appointment, I expect my condition to be back to normal, as usual.  I consider his help to be a major blessing from the Lord. 

I often say that I am 75 years old, and in very good shape for a man my age.  I know I'm in much better shape than my father was at this age.  I think that's a good way to measure yourself, when it comes to your own health.

I also take over the counter medicines and nutritional supplements, which, when taken as prescribed, I also consider to be blessings from the Lord. 

I also believe that without the prayers I've been receiving from Christian friends, members of the Churches I've attended, including the pastors, and also all of you members of christianwriters.com, I would not be in as good a shape as I am; and expect to be, even before next Wednesday's appointment.    I thank everyone of you for your prayers. 

In Jesus Name.  Amen.          

• Like 1

I'm already feeling much better.  Yesterday, I took a "Regular Strength, 5-Hour Energy" drink.  Now the weaknesses are gone.  Like I said, I consider medications and nutritional supplements, when taken as prescribed, to be blessings from the Lord.

Of course nothing in this world is perfect, I'm still being careful; but my depression is gone.  

I thank all of you for your prayers.