how I got here

Guest kiwigummy

Guest kiwigummy

@AJCat29google docs is good, and discord for voice chat functionality. By the way, do you need parent permission for that?

Edited by kiwigummy

Guest kiwigummy

I'll be free in about two hours after I teach a class. I'll DM you when finished. In the meantime, if you could make a doc with a story premise and two characters' backgrounds we can get cracking soon!

Just now, kiwigummy said:

I'll be free in about two hours after I teach a class. I'll DM you when finished. In the meantime, if you could make a doc with a story premise and two characters' backgrounds we can get cracking soon!

No, I meant that I can't.  My parents aren't okay with me doing this, but thank you!

Guest kiwigummy
Just now, AJCat29 said:

No, I meant that I can't.  My parents aren't okay with me doing this, but thank you!

oh, gotcha.

Guest LinkPen

Oh, I guess I joined so recently that I just found this.😃

Hi, Kiwi!

I actually tried to join here one time before but somehow had trouble with the sign-in process. Well, I'm here now. That 'data loss' thing the other day sure set me on edge. Phew, at least I was able to get back.

But yeah, my journey here was similar. I was looking for good and interactive writing communities with Christian foundations and for folks to aid me in my work as well as to aid them in theirs.

I also joined a few groups on Facebook, but this one beats 'em all. The encouragement and support is amazing. 

Edited by LinkPen

Guest kiwigummy
2 hours ago, LinkPen said:

I also joined a few groups on Facebook, but this one beats 'em all. The encouragement and support is amazing. 

Yes, when I was on fb I was always, constantly trying to figure out people's persuasions and I got super cynical. Constant vigilance. Here, it's a little easier. But I will say at some point, you should stop posting Collision Course publicly. There are these things called webcrawlers archiving things. G-docs is also constantly taking pictures of your IP. Also, people have many faces. It's unfortunate, but it's the way the world works.

Guest LinkPen
5 hours ago, kiwigummy said:

Yes, when I was on fb I was always, constantly trying to figure out people's persuasions and I got super cynical. Constant vigilance. Here, it's a little easier. But I will say at some point, you should stop posting Collision Course publicly. There are these things called webcrawlers archiving things. G-docs is also constantly taking pictures of your IP. Also, people have many faces. It's unfortunate, but it's the way the world works.

I didn't know Docs did that! Well, I suppose that's a good thing to know. As for CC, I guess I will send it to folks interested in it (as I know a few). I don't want the ominous webcrawlers to steal it. It is a shame that people do such things, but yeah... it's the world for ya.