Looking for beta readers to critique my first novel, which is a faith-based sci-fi thriller.

Guest LinkPen

I worked on this, probably rewrote it three different times, in a space of three years and finished it quite a while back. It has been edited as far as I can see (and I've SCANNED for errors with these eyes). However, some mistakes may have evaded me.

The title is Collision Course and it is the first if my trilogy called Intergalactica. The recommended audience is older YA to adult and it hovers around 75-80K words. The cover I made on an app called Sketch (I wanted to give it some fresh decoration in the Google Docs file). I already shared it with my bro. 

But I'm pretty new at this as this is the first time sharing it since by brother.

Thank you so much, fellow writers and Christians!

sketch-1607651278903.thumb.jpg.f08524bfdade8d2bfce26cd3ac28f6ab.jpg

Edited by LinkPen

Madyson, you might want to consider posting your work in the critique forum. Lots of help there. When you have reached 10 comments and the system has caught up, you are welcome to post your work there. Be sure to read the rules first. 😉

• Like 1
Guest kiwigummy

Hey Madyson, maybe you can show me one chapter? I'm good at line editing and word craft. I also came to CW looking for beta readers, ahaha. If you're interested, slide in your DMs and shoot me a message. 🙂

Guest LinkPen

Kiwigummy, I just put the first part of the prologue in the Critique and Feedback forum. The prologue is a bit lengthy, but that is justified because there are a lot of events that happened prior to the main portion of the story that must be explained. I understand that some folks skip prologues (I admit that I do sometimes), but this one is integral if the story is to make sense.

Thank you so much!

Edited by LinkPen
  • 4 weeks later...