Greetings! I have begun writing small devotionals, Biblical meditations and observations,

I publish on my blog. Writing is such a solitary endeavor that I am hoping for a group of like-minded writers to meet and become "writing friends" with. 

• Like 1

Welcome! You can find plenty of writing friends here. There are all sorts of conversations all over the place here, and you won't need any invitations to join in. The best way to get to know us is just to jump in...

• Like 1

Tom, here's how you do it:

*highlight the portion of a comment you want

*a little box will pop up and say "quote selection"

*click on that

*that highlighted portion will appear in a new window and you can then type beneath it

Hope that helps! 😃

20 hours ago, Tom Scott said:

Greetings! I have begun writing small devotionals, Biblical meditations and observations,

I publish on my blog. Writing is such a solitary endeavor that I am hoping for a group of like-minded writers to meet and become "writing friends" with. 

Welcome Tom!  We have a good group here!

Guest kiwigummy

Welcome Tom. I totally get you. Writing is lonely because writers want to be understood and held in the form of a book, when human connection is really made through face-to-face interaction. Quite ironic that so many people aspire to be authors because they want to be understood. But hey! Literature also makes for interesting discussions.