John, I moved your thread to Jobs & Connections. The writing forum is for discussions on writing-related topics only. Also, you might receive a better response if others get to know you. I'd suggest hopping over to Meet and Greet and introduce yourself so everyone will know you are here and can welcome you. Glad you're here! 😄

Hi John, I occasionally read sci-fi (if it’s not extremely violent). If you would message me (general theme and word count) and let me know a little more about it I’ll consider it.

• 2 weeks later...

This is a fascinating sci-fi story about humans and sentient androids working together to make the solar system habitable .  I hope more of you beta readers will take a look; it’s an enjoyable read.

(John, I’m nearing the end of my first read through; hope to get some general comments to you later this week)

On 1/25/2021 at 1:00 PM, John Webb said:

I've written a science fiction novel and would like to get some feedback from beta readers

I'm willing, I also need readers for a completed book, See it on Amazon titled "The Harmony of the Nativites: A Love Story" I can send out print or Kindle versions if I get your info. 

I enjoy Science Fiction and think it can be entirely compatible with a Christian  world view.

Contact me if you'd like to swap reads.