Why was John146WTL Locked Down?

Why were Guest John146WTL topics locked down.?  He sounds like a person undergoing serious, demonic and human attacks.  We should be praying for him, as many of us constantly pray for one another; and letting him know that he's welcomed here.

In the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I ask God the Father Almighty to grant John146WTL all the help he needs to overcome all the things which are endangering him; so that he will find safety, peace of mind, and a sense of well being in the Lord.  In Jesus Name.  Amen 

I think the topic was locked down because his question could've caused a lot of controversy. Asking if we agree with masks, vaccines, and lockdowns is definitely a topic that would light someone's--if not more than someone's--fuse.

Edited by Ky_GirlatHeart
Typo.

There were a number of other things going on behind the scenes and it was necessary to close the account. However, I join you in wishing this person well and praying for them.

Moving this topic to support.

• Like 3