17 hours ago, quietspirit said:

I am greatful that I am finally able to get some decent sleep. I keep a PRAISE journal incorporated in my journal. The fact that I can getIsleep makes me feel a whole lot better.

I got great sleep Saturday night and it is a wonderful praise!  I keep a praise journal also🙂

• Like 1
7 hours ago, carolinamtne said:

They are, but newborn lambs have reeeeeaaaaalllllyyyyyy long legs! And somehow they manage to walk and run, faster than you would expect.

I love it❤️.  newborn animals are all the best and have to put a smile on your face!

First of all I am thankful for the Lord and how He saved me and sealed me as His own. Then I'm also thankful for my family, friends, kittens, good books (including the Word) and TV to watch, progress through school, good music (which helps me especially when I feel down),

this writing community, and the ability to write.

Those are just a few things.

Edited by Madyson Rylee
  • Like 1