1 hour ago, jennifer1113 said:

One thing that you are grateful for today!

Great idea! Being thankful is always a good thing. One of the many things I'm thankful for is salvation.

• Like 5

One thing: my relationship with God.

Detailed: a text from a friend that was encouraging even though I didn't need it-- until I felt down two days later.

A Bible verse sent by another friend (a year or so ago) that fit 100% while that friend had no idea-and because of that, that verse still helps me when I feel down.

Blessings of feeling at peace the day after I feel down and short-tempered for unknown reasons.

• Like 6

I started a gratitude journal at the beginning of the year. I think it was someone's idea here.

Today I am grateful that my mentor helped me work on my blog. It's in much better shape now. 

And I'm grateful for chocolate ice cream.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
15 hours ago, Ky_GirlatHeart said:

I'm grateful for a warm home! It's chilly out there! 😛

You should make this a regular thing, @jennifer1113! That way all of us can be held accountable at being grateful.

Yes, sometimes we all forget to praise!  A warm home is a great praise....especially because I am cold natured

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
13 hours ago, JosiAtara said:

One thing: my relationship with God.

Detailed: a text from a friend that was encouraging even though I didn't need it-- until I felt down two days later.

A Bible verse sent by another friend (a year or so ago) that fit 100% while that friend had no idea-and because of that, that verse still helps me when I feel down.

Blessings of feeling at peace the day after I feel down and short-tempered for unknown reasons.

Yes, my relationship with God is a great praise.

Bible verses and friends who encourage us by the spirit or just by trying to help!  Peace is amazing that the Lord gives us!

• Like 3
12 hours ago, carolinamtne said:

I started a gratitude journal at the beginning of the year. I think it was someone's idea here.

Today I am grateful that my mentor helped me work on my blog. It's in much better shape now. 

And I'm grateful for chocolate ice cream.

I am in agreement with chocolate ice cream..and also having help with a blog. I have needed help with my blog in the past also!

• Like 3

I'm truly grateful, and thank the Lord for everything I have to eat.  This morning for breakfast I had a bowl of cold Fiber One Cereal, with Equal 0%, calorie sweetener, and milk; a bowl of California Pitted Prunes, along with a mug of Folger's Coffee, also containing Equal 0% calorie sweetener, and milk.  I also had a Monterey breakfast burrito, with mild salsa and salt.

I thank the Lord for for that truly good tasting and healthy breakfast I had this morning; and the good breakfasts I have every morning.  In Jesus Name.  Amen.

Edited by William D'Andrea
  • Like 5

This is by no means at the top of my list of gratitude but as just one thing...I'm grateful for a Christmas tree, which is still up, that makes my son and his fiancee (both living with us) very happy. It's a long story and I know it will have to come down soon but not while they're still enjoying it. Make that two things. I'm extremely grateful that they are here! ❤️

• Like 6
46 minutes ago, William D'Andrea said:

I'm truly grateful, and thank the Lord for everything I have to eat.  This morning for breakfast I had a bowl of cold Fiber One Cereal, with Equal 0%, calorie sweetener, and milk; a bowl of California Pitted Prunes, along with a mug of Folger's Coffee, also containing Equal 0% calorie sweetener, and milk.  I also had a Monterey breakfast burrito, with mild salsa and salt.

I thank the Lord for for that truly good tasting and healthy breakfast I had this morning; and the good breakfasts I have every morning.  In Jesus Name.  Amen.

William you sound like a breakfast eater.  I love a good breakfast too!  Praise God!

• Like 2
47 minutes ago, lynnmosher said:

This is by no means at the top of my list of gratitude but as just one thing...I'm grateful for a Christmas tree, which is still up, that makes my son and his fiancee (both living with us) very happy. It's a long story and I know it will have to come down soon but not while they're still enjoying it. Make that two things. I'm extremely grateful that they are here! ❤️

Those are great praises!  Christmas trees are fun and family is great to be with!

• Like 2
16 hours ago, Barnyardmare said:

That I still have hope that those who love the Constitution will continue to restore what has been stolen from us.

I am also thankful that God has carried me for so long.

Yes, that is the only way we get through at times, when God carries us!

I also praise the Lord for keeping me in good health throughout this corona virus pandemic.  I also thank Him that many vaccines are now being distributed, and the end of all this is coming into sight.  I ask all of us to remain patient, while waiting to receive the vaccine, and having our lives return to normal.  

• Like 2