Here we are at week five of this! I got two people who wanted me to do theirs ( @JosiAtara and @AJCat29), and I'm going to do two more by random since I said I'd do four ( @Zee and @Shamrock).

So here we go!

JosiAtara--So I'm guessing that you like to bake based off of the whisk on your profile pic? You also like being outdoors whenever possible and like hiking (I'm guessing here lol). You don't really have a green thumb too. You're crafty as well. (Crafty as in smart and creative.)

AJCat29--You like photography or the other one that starts with cinema and ends with graphy I'm guessing, but you're not exactly an outdoors kinda person. You teach piano and tap dancing/clogging (I don't recall which one it was); so I will guess that you have some patience that has to be used wisely so as not to be wasted. And I will guess that your talent didn't start off with music, and you had to learn it. So that also requires patience. 😄 And you like cats/have one?

Zee--Calm and observant, maybe has a hand at drawing, likes art, smiling constantly, puts a lot of deep thought into what you will say. You like to curl up with a good book periodically. I'd say you have a dog (probably a small one), cat, or fish (or more than one fish!).

Shamrock--You like dogs (that is quite clear lol), have some energy that you use when needed, likes both indoors and out, enjoys a good movie (or a rom-com), and have a joyful personality.

Sorry these are short; my brain doesn't feel like processing a lot right now. Lol!

• Like 6

Wow, you really are remarkable! I actually do love art and drawing ( though I haven’t done it much for years) and one of my favorite pastimes is reading. 

I’m not a fan of dogs or cats, but I could see myself owning a fish. I gave a fish to my mother for a Christmas gift once...

• Thanks 1
7 hours ago, Ky_GirlatHeart said:

JosiAtara--So I'm guessing that you like to bake based off of the whisk on your profile pic? You also like being outdoors whenever possible and like hiking (I'm guessing here lol). You don't really have a green thumb too. You're crafty as well. (Crafty as in smart and creative.)

There was one other time someone did something like this for me, she also had me baking/cooking. Funny thing is, I actually don't enjoy it at all! (I get too bored, my mind wanders, and I mess up the recipe. Also it just dirties more dishes...).

The whisk is because of a pun. I guess it's hard to read in the circle, but it says, "my friends get mad when I steal their kitchen utensils, but that's a whisk I'm willing to take."  😉 And I say that last part any time I grab a whisk.

I'm actually very much an indoor person. I don't like being cold or out in the rain, but I absolutely love to enjoy it from the inside! (Except watching meteors and lightning, I'll be outside for that even if it's cold!) I enjoy the beauty and fresh air, and hiking is ok. Once compelled outdoors, I'm grateful that I went, but it's nice to be back inside writing a story and being warm.

I don't exactly have a green thumb, that is true! But I get some good results on occasion. Partly because of allergies, partly because of a busy toddler who wants to eat all the dirt and leaves and stems from my plants, it gets hard to even WANT to put in the gardening effort, let alone being able to. But I do still try!

Crafty, yes! I'm more of an amateur at most things but I've done some crocheting, knitting, cross-stitch, sewing, drawing, painting, paper crafts, even woodworking (thanks to 4-H as a kid!).

Thanks for this, it was fun to see your guesses!

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Ky_GirlatHeart said:

AJCat29--You like photography or the other one that starts with cinema and ends with graphy I'm guessing, but you're not exactly an outdoors kinda person. You teach piano and tap dancing/clogging (I don't recall which one it was); so I will guess that you have some patience that has to be used wisely so as not to be wasted. And I will guess that your talent didn't start off with music, and you had to learn it. So that also requires patience. 😄 And you like cats/have one?

Nicely done!

I take lots of photos (using my phone, though) to help my writing, and my siblings and I also like to make movies together.  I am a graphic designer, too.  Yes, I teach piano and clogging.  I don't have much patience with my siblings, but I tend to have more with other children and people!  I've always been a very musical child.  I was singing in my crib before I could talk.  I love cats!!!  I have three.  Great job, this is so cool!

• Like 1

@AJCat29 I wasn't expecting to guess that well..Lol! I'm the same way when it comes to patience. It's something people who want to teach have to cultivate though!

Neat that you're musical! My first word was ole-ole, in reference to some song I heard somewhere from a TV show. Lol!

@JosiAtara Lol! Whoops! I don't really like baking/cooking either! Even brownies that you make from the box can be daunting...

• Like 1