New and Updated Book Covers

Two of my books, Silvyn’s Tale and The Beauty and the Throne have updated covers! The Beauty and the Throne cover received just a little touch-up, the biggest change being the color of the title font going from red to yellow. But the cover for Silvyn’s Tale was completely redone! I love the changes! Silvyn’s Tale also received a brand new back cover description, which I will post below for those who want to check it out.

If you haven’t read one or both of these books, they are available from Amazon in paperback and ebook formats! Links below! If you have already bought one or both of these books in ebook and want to download the updated cover(s) to your Kindle ereader, here’s how:
1. Go to www.amazon.com/gp/digital/fiona/manage
2. Scroll down until you see the title “Silvyn’s Tale” and/or “The Beauty and the Throne”
3. Beside it will be a button that says, “Update Available.” Just click that button, and the newest version will be sent to your ereader!
Caution: Downloading the newest version may cause your highlights, bookmarks, etc. for that book to be lost.
If the link doesn’t work, you can find the correct webpage by logging onto amazon, going to your account mainpage, selecting “Your devices and content”, then selecting “Manage digital content”.

Here are the links to my webpages for these two books, which includes a special “theme song” for each book! Also includes links to purchase on Amazon.
https://www.saranicole2612.com/silvyns-tale.html
https://www.saranicole2612.com/the-beauty-and-the-throne.html

Finally, here is the new description for Silvyn’s Tale!

EXPLORERS BEWARE:
The land of Kiwaft is more than what it seems. Within the mundane is magic, and among the ordinary are those with secrets, some that may metamorphose an entire world. Judge not the destiny of a person by its beginnings. Believe in change. Remember above all else, the truth is revealed in the eyes.

In the labyrinthine depths of the ocean called Nevaltasha lives a race of formidable humans, the Coralaens. Do not trust the ones whose feet transform to fins and back. A mischievous man among them, he of the golden tail, mighty and wondrous happenings await this unsuspecting recalcitrant, but first a trial by water.

If you, brave venturer, still seek to roam these forbidden realms of myth and peril, take great heed of the prophecies given in centuries past- The time has come for the mountains of Wistaor to be shaken. The awaited Legend of Kiwaft has crossed into the Shrouded Isle. When his odyssey is finished, nothing will ever be the same again.
Are you ready?

Beauty and the Throne and Silvyn's Tale.png

• Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.