Hi, I'm new :)

AJCat29

Hi!  I'm AJCat29.  Call me AJ or Cat or Abby or Abigail or whatever you want.  I'm new here.  I came from NaNoWriMo, which. . . well, enough about that.  I'm so excited to be here and get help on my writing!  I've been writing since I was born, honestly.  I was once almost published but that didn't work out.  So here I am, trying to grow as a writer.  I'd appreciate it if you'd show me the ropes around here and help me out.  Plus, I'm open to making new friends!  🙂

Edited by AJCat29
  • Like 4

Welcome to our writing family, AJC. Glad you joined us. You will be able to post your work in the critique forum when you have made 10 comments and the site has time to catch up. Be sure to read the rules when you get there. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! 😃

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, lynnmosher said:

Welcome to our writing family, AJC. Glad you joined us. You will be able to post your work in the critique forum when you have made 10 comments and the site has time to catch up. Be sure to read the rules when you get there. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! 😃

Thank you so much for letting me know!  I appreciate this.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, AJCat29 said:

Young Adult fiction, realistic fiction, magical fiction. . . I write a whole lot of different things.  But I'm trying to focus more on realistic fiction right now.  You?

Historical fiction, (rarely), screenplays, modern day fiction, animal stories, comedy, treasure-hunting/mystery,  sometimes drama, short stories, and whatever other harebrained ideas my brain comes up with. 🙂

Edited by Sarah Daffy
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sarah Daffy said:

Historical fiction, (rarely), screenplays, modern day fiction, animal stories, comedy, treasure-hunting/mystery,  sometimes drama, short stories, and whatever other harebrained ideas my brain comes up with. 🙂

Neat!  I'm looking forward to reading your work soon!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, AJCat29 said:

Would someone mind telling me what everyone's reputation is and how those numbers go up?  I'm a little confused.  Lol.

Sure! Your reputation is how many likes you've gotten from other people liking your posts. You can also give likes by hitting the heart button next to another member's post.

• Like 2

Welcome to the community. I'm a novice writer myself, I have learned much from these outstanding people. 

I am writing a book that is fiction, deals with the topic of spiritual warfare.

It's always nice to make new friends 😉 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ThePerilousPen said:

AJ HELLO!!!

oh my gosh I swear my heart stopped when. saw you deleted. *hugs* welcome!

HI KATE!!!  My parents said it was the right thing to do on there.  It was just bad, you know?  I feel better about it.  *hugs* Glad to be here!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Sarah Daffy said:

Sure! Your reputation is how many likes you've gotten from other people liking your posts. You can also give likes by hitting the heart button next to another member's post.

Oh, that makes sense!  Thank you so much.  😄

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Amosathar said:

Welcome to the community. I'm a novice writer myself, I have learned much from these outstanding people. 

I am writing a book that is fiction, deals with the topic of spiritual warfare.

It's always nice to make new friends 😉 

That's good!  I'm excited to grow and learn here.  Your book sounds interesting; I would love to read it.  I'm also excited to make new friends.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Chuck Kralik said:

Hi, AJ! Welcome to ChristianWriters. I think you'll like this group. Lots of encouraging folks. Anyway, blessings on your writing!

Thank you so much!  I'm glad to be here.

• Like 1

Well hello there, AJ!  I saw in the other replies that it appears that you and Kate and I all left NaNo for the same reasons...or similar reasons, at least.  Forgive me, but I'm not sure I remember you.  What was your NaNo username, and have we talked before?  FYI, I was Ravenpaw.  ☺️

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Grey_Skies said:

Well hello there, AJ!  I saw in the other replies that it appears that you and Kate and I all left NaNo for the same reasons...or similar reasons, at least.  Forgive me, but I'm not sure I remember you.  What was your NaNo username, and have we talked before?  FYI, I was Ravenpaw.  ☺️

Yeah, I'm glad to find some fellow Nanoers with similar beliefs.  I don't believe we've talked before.  I was AJCat29.😂  I don't remember you at all, but maybe we have talked before.  Either way, it's good to finally know you!

• Like 2