Wow, I can hardly believe that four weeks have passed! Time flies by fast...

But anyhoo, I'm going to do a couple of our newbies-- @Grey_Skies and @SouthTx! I haven't been around them too much, but let's see how this goes!

Grey_Skies: I'd say bubbly and joyful, loves spending time relaxing and hanging out with friends, an artist of some sort (painting?), laughs a lot, sensitive to some things. And maybe you have a cat/like cats?

SouthTx: I'd say calm yet pleasing to be around and polite, likes to laugh as well, happy, likes to spend time alone to recharge but isn't a total introvert. You probably aren't a big animal fan or only prefer dogs?

And I think one of you are into hunting...I don't know. Lol!

Sorry this is shorter than usual; I might do a double guessing game next week to make up for how short this is. If anyone wants me to do them next, please let me know! 😄

• Like 6
Guest SouthTx

Hey, Ky! I actually prefer hanging out with family and friends verses being alone. But if I wanted to write I do have to be alone in order concentrate😁.

I have to say though, I’m a HUGE fan of animals and I also like hunting. Before I started writing the book I’m currently working on, I pretty much only wrote about animals. I have 4 dogs, 3 horses, several head of cattle, and I’ve previously owned chickens, rabbits, pigs, cats, and one donkey😂. I do prefer dogs over cats, but I prefer being around horses more than anything. 

Guest SouthTx
47 minutes ago, RockyMtn Gal said:

Funny you should mention that 😉

What breed of horse?

Quarter horses are my favorite. And if I had to pick a color, it’d be Palomino. Do you have a favorite?

13 hours ago, SouthTx said:

Quarter horses are my favorite. And if I had to pick a color, it’d be Palomino. Do you have a favorite?

Yeah, sane 😉

We had TWH and 1 quarter at one point.

I can appreciate most any color/breed, but 'pretty is as pretty does' we discovered when it comes to horses.

• Like 1

Hey, sorry, I saw this last night, but my wifi was being spotty, so I waited for it to settle down before I replied.  😉

22 hours ago, Ky_GirlatHeart said:

I'd say bubbly and joyful,

Bubbly and joyful?  Uh no, I definitely don't see myself that way.  Brooding is more like it.  But to be fair, I try not to appear like an emotional wreck in front of other people, so actually, I probably do come across as bubbly.  I mean, I love meeting new people and talking to them, so I guess in a way, I can be joyful.

loves spending time relaxing and hanging out with friends,

Yep!  I love relaxing, having down time, and goofing off with my friends.  I don't really get to hang out with friends very often, and generally, I don't have a lot of close friends, but I enjoy being social.

an artist of some sort (painting?)

Oh man, that was remarkably perceptive.  I do dabble in watercolor a bit, though I'm not very good, I'm afraid.  I've painted a portrait, which is hanging on my bedroom wall, and it's probably the best thing I've ever done in art.  (I consider myself more of an "artist" in the acting field.)

laughs a lot, sensitive to some things

For sure.  I laugh as often as I can, and nothing feels better in life than a long, full, belly laugh!  😂  It's common in my house for us to be sitting at the table eating dinner or whatever, and then my dad will say something funny, and I'll be running out of the room.  Then I can be heard literally screaming in laughter out in the hallway.  And I'm super sensitive.  Oversensitive, some might say, but it's true: even some very slight things bother me, and I can be hurt pretty easily.

And maybe you have a cat/like cats?

Wow, very clever!  My cat Eddie is my baby boy (don't tell him I said that) and I just love cats.  They're the best.  🐱

• Like 2