Hey y'all! :)

Hey there! I'm Linnea, though some people call me Kate. Call me whatever you want, just don't call me late for dinner! 😉

Oh no, dad jokes. *sigh* Well, it wasn't as bad as it could have been. I'm close to becoming published, but I...don't think I can say how old I am? And even if I could, I wouldn't want to. I am, however, still in school (not college). Nice to meet you guys! I'm not really sure how this works lol, but I do have a friend here, so @Grey_Skies, hello! *hugs* so nice to see you on here ❤️Looking forward to meeting y'all! and no, I'm not from the south, although I go there often. Ahh, I have a question! That may or may not be suitable for here? I don't know...in any case, how does one gain access to the critiques and feedback section? Thanks!

(btw, you can call me Perilous, too. whatever works!)

• Like 2

Guest SouthTx

Howdy, PerilousPen! Glad you’re a part of the group!
Before accessing the feedback/critiquing section you have to post 10 comments on this website - that can be in Meet&Greets and the General Discussion forums. 

Howdy! I'm also still in school and not college; yay to another person similar to me! You can comment on other posts on the General Discussion forum and the Meet and Greets forum until you have 10 posts so that you can get your work critiqued later on.

What genre do you write? I'm curious to know! 😄

9 hours ago, ThePerilousPen said:

Hey there! I'm Linnea, though some people call me Kate. Call me whatever you want, just don't call me late for dinner! 😉

Oh no, dad jokes. *sigh* Well, it wasn't as bad as it could have been. I'm close to becoming published, but I...don't think I can say how old I am? And even if I could, I wouldn't want to. I am, however, still in school (not college). Nice to meet you guys! I'm not really sure how this works lol, but I do have a friend here, so @Grey_Skies, hello! *hugs* so nice to see you on here ❤️Looking forward to meeting y'all! and no, I'm not from the south, although I go there often. Ahh, I have a question! That may or may not be suitable for here? I don't know...in any case, how does one gain access to the critiques and feedback section? Thanks!

(btw, you can call me Perilous, too. whatever works!)

Welcome perilous!  I love the dad joke!  I know other's groan, but it gives me a chuckle!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, ThePerilousPen said:

ah thanks guys! not sure how to reply to a post though...is that possible

You responded. 😉 However, if you'd like to respond like this, just copy the portion you'd like to respond to, and a little box will pop up that says "quote selection" and you can click on it. It will open in a new window and you can type beneath it.

Actually, your comments in any section/forum will count towards the ten.

Glad you joined us, Perilous/Kate. Please check with us before you look into publishing. There are lots of scammers out there. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! 😃

2 hours ago, lynnmosher said:

You responded. 😉 However, if you'd like to respond like this, just copy the portion you'd like to respond to, and a little box will pop up that says "quote selection" and you can click on it. It will open in a new window and you can type beneath it.

Actually, your comments in any section/forum will count towards the ten.

Glad you joined us, Perilous/Kate. Please check with us before you look into publishing. There are lots of scammers out there. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! 😃

Ah yes, don't worry! My writing coach and I (she's a published author already--actually a Christian writer!) are planning on the traditional way, with an agent and such. And I'm sorry to say I will not be using a Christian publisher (most likely) But thank you for the reminder!

2 hours ago, Ky_GirlatHeart said:

Howdy! I'm also still in school and not college; yay to another person similar to me! You can comment on other posts on the General Discussion forum and the Meet and Greets forum until you have 10 posts so that you can get your work critiqued later on.

What genre do you write? I'm curious to know! 😄

I write YA, generally just realistic fiction with a little romance in it (nothing too serious; holy bananas I haven't even gone a date yet lol) I had some ideas for romance novels set in WWII...hm, maybe I'll pick that up again! What about you?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...