Looking for a coauthor passionate about writing

Who likes Christian novels and writing?

Well message me or post below if you are interested in becoming the co-author of my new book.

It's a nonfiction story of my battle against lots of spiritual giants, one of which is Schizophrenia.

The book title right now is "The Voices Say, All Your Family Will Be Saved." - A true story about a schizophrenic man's battle and journey for God to save all his family.

So I have lots of plot and story material. Just need help writing it. Will share royalties and everything.

I can share individually more info about the book so we can see if it works together well for the both of us.

• 3 weeks later...

When you say "God to save all his family." do you mean all your family find salvation in God?

If so, I had a suggestion for a slight change to the description.

A true story about schizophrenia and a man's journey and the battle to help his family find God's salvation.

If I'm reading it wrong, then just ignore this comment