Hello! I am a new member

Aiden014

Welcome to our writing family, Aiden. Glad you joined us. Tell us a little bit about yourself and what you like to write. You will be able to post your work in the critique forum after you have reached the required 10 comments and the system has had a chance to adjust. Be sure to read the rules before you post. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! 😃

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Aiden014 said:

if there are other Lordoftherings/hobbit/silmarillion/any book by Tolkien fans out there.

Indeed there are! 🙂 I'm a big Tolkien fan and there are a number of others around here, too.

We're actually working on a new storytelling platform (separate from CW) where some of the characters will be based on Tolkien legendarium and high fantasy, along with other genres. We'll be looking for beta testers in the coming weeks, so if you're interested, let me know.

• Like 1

Guest SouthTx

Aiden, my favorite book by Tolkien is Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers. What’s your favorite?

14 hours ago, Aiden014 said:

By the way, which book but Tolkien is your favorite

Wait, you mean you want me to pick one? Only one? 

Maybe The Hobbit , although I really enjoyed The Silmirillion as well. And, of course, The Lord of the Rings... Yeah, sorry, I can't choose one 😂

• Like 1