Hello everyone!

Kazaza

Okay. Yes, I see why you changed it. Who is/are your favourite Christian author(s)? A friend of mine gifted me a few books by Frank Peretti many years ago but I was afraid to read them because the covers looked scary. I'm glad I have them now as I endeavor to read them. I find reading to be just as important as writing, in that it helps us see what works or doesn't work. 

well Frank Peretti's books "This Present Darkness" and "Piercing The Darkness" were inspirations for my book. The title of my book is "The Battle Unseen" the overall idea is about the MC and his connection to a small group of people in a small town and how spiritual warfare affects them. The message is that as believers we are all involved in spiritual warfare but may not even realize it, but it is not something we can or should fight alone. That though we do our part, the battle is fought by God and most of it is unseen. It is an area that isn't covered much by the church with knowledge or teaching.

Edited by Amosathar

I meant to say the titles of the books too. I have the ones you mentioned. 

Nice! I like that. It definitely sounds like you have a good idea there. 🙏 you're able to write it in a way that it will truly be a page-turner. 

13 hours ago, Kazaza said:

General and Romance fiction for young adults. Really not sure if 'general' is the right genre but my writing doesn't seem to fit into the other categories. What about you? What do you enjoy writing?

Nice! 

I'm writing fantasy action. I'm afraid I'm not a fan of romance, but there are several others on here that are 🙂

Guest SouthTx
2 hours ago, Kazaza said:

Hi SouthTx, thanks, I see... how are you finding your way around? I'm slowly working my way around, trying to get used to things.

Going well! It’s fairly easy. You just have to poke around a lot😁

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/5/2021 at 11:37 PM, Kazaza said:

I'm a newbie here and I'm excited to be a part of this community. I'm, of course, a writer, and aspiring to have a book published some day (hopefully soon)! 

I'm glad to have found this site - Happy 2021!

I'm new too!  Welcome to the site (I'm not technically sure if I can say that yet since I haven't been here long, but welcome anyways 😄)!

• Thanks 1