Paint Me Fearless debut

Hi all!

I usually pop in when I need to pick your brilliant brains and ask for guidance and advice. You've always been so kind and generous, answering my endless questions and offering helpful suggestions. Thank you all so very much.

Today I have great news! Some of you already know, but for those that don't, I'm happy to announce the debut of my first novel! Paint Me Fearless (Book 1 of The Shady Gully Series) debuts Wednesday, January 6th.

It's Inspirational/southern/women's fiction, and when asked, I usually say: Think Steel Magnolias meets The Ya-Ya Sisterhood, with a subtle Christian theme.

Anyway, based on preorders, yesterday it was Amazon's #1 New Release in Contemporary Christian Fiction. 

Again, thanks for all your handholding. I seriously couldn't have done it without you. Please check it out, and if it sounds like something you or someone you know would like, please send them to my website (www.HallieLee.com) or have them go to Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, Apple Books, etc. It's ready to go!

#1 New Release in Contemporary Christian FictionAdd a subheading.png

PMF Trio.png

pdf links to buy.png

• Like 2

Wow, very well done! And maybe the cover isn’t what you had in mind, but I think it’s quite cool. Apparently a lot of people do as well, to put you at #1 on the popularity charts!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.