Jump to content

Offer to Review Anyone's Writings.


Recommended Posts

      Like too many people these days, I'm spending most of my days stuck in the house alone, bored and frustrated, looking for something constructive to do.  Now I have an idea.  Has anyone posted any writings here on christianwriters.com, or any other writers websites, that he or she would like me to read and review?  

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I know WanderingTiger was looking for some people to read her devotional book Catnip for the Soul and give her advice on anything she might've missed as well as if the order of her chapters is okay and a couple of other things. I believe lynnmosher and suspensewriter said they'd do it but it would give them a little while, and since you have some free time on your hands, you might end up giving her a faster critique. You could check that out if you'd like. 🙂

The link to it is here:

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, William D'Andrea said:

      Like too many people these days, I'm spending most of my days stuck in the house alone, bored and frustrated, looking for something constructive to do.  Now I have an idea.  Has anyone posted any writings here on christianwriters.com, or any other writers websites, that he or she would like me to read and review?  

 

Thanks for the offer! Are you thinking along the lines of constructive criticism/feedback, or an actual review that you could post on a site like Goodreads or Amazon? I’d be particularly interested in the latter, at the moment, and would be happy to send you book files in the format of your choice.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Zee said:

Thanks for the offer! Are you thinking along the lines of constructive criticism/feedback, or an actual review...? 

      I'm really not sure which ones I'd choose.  I might do them all.  Since you'd prefer a review, I'd like to give it a shot.  I'm not sure what you mean by the format of my choice; so send me the one you prefer.  If I have any problems with it, I'll let you know.

      Thank you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, William D'Andrea said:

      I'm really not sure which ones I'd choose.  I might do them all.  Since you'd prefer a review, I'd like to give it a shot.  I'm not sure what you mean by the format of my choice; so send me the one you prefer.  If I have any problems with it, I'll let you know.

      Thank you.

 

Sound good! Please PM me your email, then.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ky_GirlatHeart said:

I know WanderingTiger was looking for some people to read her devotional book Catnip for the Soul and give her advice on anything she might've missed as well as if the order of her chapters is okay and a couple of other things. I believe lynnmosher and suspensewriter said they'd do it but it would give them a little while, and since you have some free time on your hands, you might end up giving her a faster critique. You could check that out if you'd like. 🙂

The link to it is here:

 

 

Yes, if you're interested, let me know. I'd appreciate the help 🙂 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for sending me the epub file.  The problem is that when I've tried to click on, I was unable to do so.   I instead received the following message:

   "This app does not have an app associated with it for performing this action.  Please install an app, or if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Apps Setting page."

    I have no idea how to do that.

    Thank you.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello! I'd be extremely grateful for any help i can get!! But be prepared--I've not had anything published, an hardly anything professionally edited.

I'm about 2/3 done with the book I'm currently writing. how much would you be willing to edit/critique?

Thanks!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just post a link to your book, and I'll see what I can do for you.

1 hour ago, Samantha said:

Hello! I'd be extremely grateful for any help i can get!! But be prepared--I've not had anything published, an hardly anything professionally edited.

I'm about 2/3 done with the book I'm currently writing. how much would you be willing to edit/critique?

Thanks!

     Just post a link to the book you're currently writing, and I see what I can do.

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Samantha said:

great! Well, i'll message you the first chapter and see how it goes! Very generous offer, WD--thanks!

     Thank you for the post.  I'll be reading it this afternoon.  Since I haven't read it yet, I'm not sure when I'll be posting a review.  That will most probably be sometime tomorrow.

     Thank you again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

Blessings to you all. I am working on a book I titled: "The Call To An Intimate Fellowship With God." I have finished the first draft (self-editing). I will be delighted if I could find anyone who would like to read through and probably give me a feedback. I want to know what you think about this work?. Anyone who could help could.... Below is a brief synopsis of the book:

 

The Call To An Intimate Fellowship With God is a wake-up call to every Believer to deepen their fellowship with God again. It reveals to every humble and trusting sinner the forgiving and saving grace of God in the Finished Work of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, on the Cross of Calvary.

 

It is a veritable tool to guide and aid every Believer with existing fellowship and intimacy with the Lord into a more profound experience.

 

It is sure to richly transform every Believer's life with the fullness of joy and divine blessing, overflowing from a reliable, robust, sound, and sweet fellowship with the Lord.

 

In it you will find examples of men who responded to God’s call__ the steps they took and the blessings that accrues to them because of their response to follow the Lord all the way. Salient lessons from their walk with God are for our learning. Let us imitate those who through faith has obtain the promise.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, lynnmosher said:

Better to use PM for email addresses. 😉

      Thank you Lynn.   I tried to contact him through browser, but I received this automatic reply:    

     "There are no results for xxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com

     Check your spelling or try different keywords"

     I then tried to send him an e-mail, but I haven't received any confirmation that the message went through.

    When it comes to me using the internet, I'm really not all that sure about what it what.  It's like I'm wandering through the wilderness.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.