Well, it's Saturday, and you know what that means...

Time for another guessing game! (If I hadn't repeatedly told myself yesterday that it was Friday and not Saturday, you would've gotten it a bit earlier. 😄 )

I didn't any requests for me to guess on anyone in particular; so I'm going to pick four that I haven't really been around much or have been around but haven't really paid a good deal of attention to. The hardness level has increased..

The candidates are @Alley, @RockyMtn Gal, @Sophie, and @paulchernoch!

Alley--Hmm...You have young kids, so I'm going to guess that you have a supply of patience that you use very, very carefully so as not to use it all up at once (that's the case for all moms of young kids). I'm guessing crafty and creative; maybe an art lover? I could see you do painting or sketching. And I will guess that you like drinking tea? Lol!

RockyMtnGal--You're a bit harder since I haven't been around you too much, but I'll still try anyway! I'm guessing calm and collective, likes to think carefully before responding, likes fantasy and maybe a tad bit of horror (but not anything extremely gory or extremely horrifying). Maybe you like wolves? I'm also guessing that you live near or in the Rocky Mountains based on the name. (Can you live in the Rocky Mountains? I have no idea..)

Sophie--I'd say stylish and snazzy in your choices of dress and in the way you talk, likes to laugh, energetic when needed/all the time, likes to paint too?  And I think that you like dogs as well.

paulchernoch--You are like Wes B in a way--detailed and carefully thought out answers are your forte. I'd say you can play a musical instrument (I'm guessing one of those saxophone/trumpet instruments..lol)/sing well. And maybe a dog lover? Your picture has a dog, but, depending on when you put the photo, the dog may or may not be in existence..(Forgive me if I'm wrong. Just guessing.)

And I really want to say either Rocky or Sophie is good at photography, but I can't choose. Y'all will need to let me know on that.

Let me know if I guessed right or wrong!! 😄

• Like 8

😄 I was wondering what you'd guess. LOL! 

4 hours ago, Ky_GirlatHeart said:

Alley--Hmm...You have young kids, so I'm going to guess that you have a supply of patience that you use very, very carefully so as not to use it all up at once (that's the case for all moms of young kids).

Hmmm? 🤔 Sparingly, I'm not so sure about. I have kids from teen on down and several adult dependants. One of which has dementia, so it's more of a constant supply, and feeling horrible when I run out even for a moment. 😄 Talk about learning to control your tongue and temper. 

I'm guessing crafty and creative; maybe an art lover? I could see you do painting or sketching.

Creative yes. I mean, I do create whole worlds when I write. 😉 

Crafty? NO! I failed kindergarten, gluing macaroni to a plate. The neighbor's dog was never the same! I come from a family of artists, but I could not draw a circle to save my life. 

I'm a country girl and a tomboy. I'd rather be outside working and playing. Although I sadly have a brown thumb. ☹

And I will guess that you like drinking tea? Lol!

😄 You guessed, right! 

Coffee: 🤢 Not a fan!!! 

• Like 5
5 hours ago, Ky_GirlatHeart said:

If I hadn't repeatedly told myself yesterday that it was Friday and not Saturday, you would've gotten it a bit earlier.

That's OK. I was convinced Friday that it was Sunday! This being retired can be confusing.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

@Alley

So I'm guessing you have a lot of kids?? Lol. I figured you had older ones and not all younger, but I wasn't sure.

How in the world did you fail kindergarten all because you glued macaroni to a plate?? You were five or six back then!!

Lol, I just guessed on the tea since your picture has what looks like a tea cup. But yay!!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Ky_GirlatHeart said:

So I'm guessing you have a lot of kids?

I have more than the average 2.5 and less than ten. 😄 Not too helpful, but as close as I am ok with on the open internet. 

3 minutes ago, Ky_GirlatHeart said:

How in the world did you fail kindergarten all because you glued macaroni to a plate??

It was a dark and terrible day in the history of kindergarten! But they dared not hold me back and risk a repeat. 🤣 

4 minutes ago, Ky_GirlatHeart said:

Lol, I just guessed on the tea since your picture has what looks like a tea cup. But yay!!

🤣 The funny part is I never thought of that before. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
On 1/2/2021 at 12:43 PM, Ky_GirlatHeart said:

paulchernoch--You are like Wes B in a way--detailed and carefully thought out answers are your forte. I'd say you can play a musical instrument (I'm guessing one of those saxophone/trumpet instruments..lol)/sing well. And maybe a dog lover? Your picture has a dog, but, depending on when you put the photo, the dog may or may not be in existence..(Forgive me if I'm wrong. Just guessing.)

Close - I took trumpet lessons as a kid and gave it up. Also quit at recorder, ukulele, violin. Tried guitar for a few years and got mediocre at it, but after I had kids, didn’t have time for it any more. I do like to sing. I toured Romania with a gospel choir in the summer of 1991 and sang in choirs in school before that.

Dog lover? Yup. My picture has a picture of me with my dog Ben when he was a puppy. He is now eleven.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You're a bit harder since I haven't been around you too much, but I'll still try anyway!

Yeah, well, I haven't made it easy either.

I'm leery about giving information online...but that will have to change if I intend to market a book soon.

I'm guessing calm and collective

Pfffffttttt! 🤣

Seriously though, it depends on the situation. 

For some events, you're right on the money.

For others.....😓

likes to think carefully before responding

I try, and I oftentimes fail.

It's easier on sites like this when I can go back and edit what I said 😉.

likes fantasy and maybe a tad bit of horror (but not anything extremely gory or extremely horrifying).

Yes and yes. Nailed it.

The horror part in particular is fun to a very limited point. I cannot handle true horror.

The genre is really bad for those of us with overactive imaginations.

Maybe you like wolves?

Darn right

Did the picture give it away I wonder 🤔

I'm also guessing that you live near or in the Rocky Mountains based on the name. (Can you live in the Rocky Mountains? I have no idea..)

Do or did, yes.

And yes one might live in the Rockies, though I don't suggest it unless one loves snow...like a lot of it....like September through May kind of snow.

Not bad with the limited info, Ky_girl!

Any chance you like horses (or is that too cliché for someone living in your home state)?

Edited by RockyMtn Gal
  • Like 1

And I really want to say either Rocky or Sophie is good at photography, but I can't choose. Y'all will need to let me know on that.

Whoops, missed this one.

Meh, I'm ok with scenic photography. Never took the time to really learn about apertures etc.

However, you're not far off with the picture idea.

Exchange the camera for pencils and you'll have it. 

Edited by RockyMtn Gal
  • Thanks 1

@RockyMtn Gal Eh...Horses are okay, but they're not my favorite. If I rode a horse and spent time with it, then I'd probably grow some sort of attachment to it. I've ridden ponies as a child, but I've never ridden a horse.

If I was given the opportunity to do so, I'd do it just to conquer my fear (I don't like using that word since we shouldn't be fearful, but I had this predicament since I was a child) and say that I'd done it before.

1 hour ago, Ky_GirlatHeart said:

@RockyMtn Gal Eh...Horses are okay, but they're not my favorite. If I rode a horse and spent time with it, then I'd probably grow some sort of attachment to it. I've ridden ponies as a child, but I've never ridden a horse.

If I was given the opportunity to do so, I'd do it just to conquer my fear (I don't like using that word since we shouldn't be fearful, but I had this predicament since I was a child) and say that I'd done it before.

Hm, did you have a wreck on that pony? Afraid of heights?

Never liked ponies...cantankerous ol things.

@RockyMtn Gal I was nine, I believe, when I rode a pony. It was at a father-daughter event our church had at the time, and the children were (technically) supposed to ride ponies and the adults rode horses (although a couple of girls rode horses). I just didn't like having to get on the pony because it was so high and I nearly (or maybe I thought I nearly) fell off getting on.

That and my pony nearly dropped me while we were walking because its shoe wasn't on properly/almost came off its foot.

As to a fear of heights...Not extremely. I've been on planes before and was fine up in the air, but I probably wouldn't want to be standing waaaaaay above ground.

Sophie--I'd say stylish and snazzy in your choices of dress and in the way you talk

The girl in the back. Yeah. . .

giphy.gif

likes to laugh

Yes. 😊

energetic when needed/all the time

Kinda maybe sorta. I think I appear calm, but have a considerable amount of energy.

likes to paint too?

Not really anymore, but used to!

And I think that you like dogs as well.

Yup! 

A little. More like cinematography, but close, because I pay attention to photography for that reason. 🙂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Ky_GirlatHeart said:

I would be the girl who decides to knock over the other one but then ends up tripping over my heels because I've never worn heels before. 😄

Whaaat?

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, Ky_GirlatHeart said:

@Sarah Daffy What to either not wearing heels or knocking down poor Sophie?

From what you said, I thought you decided to knock down whoever (Sophie?) on purpose before stumbling over your own heels. Yes? No? Or.........

Edited by Sarah Daffy