Looking for readers for devotional

Would anybody be interested in going through my Catnip for the Soul devotional book? I've finally got the final polishes done, and need someone to read it as a whole... check for typos, point out where I've repeated myself, messed up my commas, etc. Also wanting opinions on the chapter order and if I should rearrange them, and thoughts on the book as a whole. It's around 23,300 words. 

@carolinamtne?

On 1/1/2021 at 2:59 PM, lynnmosher said:

Well, mine is mainly having sinus migraine heaches and it's difficult to sit and read. But I can do it in bits a t certain times of the day. 😉

Well, whatever you can do would be great. PM me your email and I'll send you the document to work on as you can. I don't think there is any big rush to get through it. Gonna take a break from it and try and come up with something for the Chicken Soup cat book anyway.