Greetings!

Grey_Skies

Hello, so nice to be here!  I'm a young Christian and aspiring writer.  I love poetry and short story writing the most, but I have tried my hand several times at writing a novel; so far I have yet to succeed.  😉

I'm still in high school and was wondering if this is a good place for me.  I'm also a member of the Young Writers' Program on NaNoWriMo, but due to their recent new restrictions and political/religious biases, I'm thinking of leaving that site and I started looking for a writing forum that was more Christian-oriented.  Also, are there any other teens on this site?  Just wondering.  I look forward to getting better acquainted with the community.  Thanks!

• Like 5

Welcome to our writing family, Grey_Skies (probably will end up with the nickname GS 😉 ). And welcome to the family of God. Praise the Lord for your decision! Glad you joined us. We have a few younger members and one (Ky_GirlatHeart) or two your age. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! 😃

• Thanks 1

Hello everyone! I’m also in Highschool and I’m just getting started here. I’ve been writing for a few years, but right now I’m working on a novel (3rd). It’s going great so far, and I’m a little over half way done with it :)

It’s so great to be here!

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Hey, @Samantha  Welcome and glad to have you!

I would suggest just looking around, getting a feel for the forums and discussions.  I'm a very new member myself, but it's a great community here, and is pretty easy to get the hang of.

Edited by Grey_Skies
  • Like 1

@ThePerilousPen Hi there!  Oh, this is so great, I am so, so happy you're here!  And yeah, same, I won't have to miss NaNo so much either.  *big hug* ❤️

Haha, yes, I go by GS (or Grey) on here, but you can still call me Paw if that's what you're used to.  😁

Hope you like it here, it takes some getting used to, figuring out how everything works, but everyone is super nice and helpful, and since I know how hard you're working to complete and publish your novel, I think this will be a great place for you.

• 3 weeks later...