Hello family - Glad to be here

Emmanuel Obeng

Hello family. I'm Emmanuel from Ghana. I'm happy to be here to learn and share. I grew up in a Christian home and love the community of believers. I have recently been inspired to write and grateful I found out about this community of Christian writers. Working on my first book, 365 days devotional of praise, thanksgiving and assurance of God's promises; a daily devotional with Hebrew and Greek keyword study. Volume 1 (90 days) is ready and will be happy if anyone would love to beta read and provide feedback.

Thank you and looking forward to learning from everyone. God bless us all.

1 hour ago, Emmanuel Obeng said:

Hello family. I'm Emmanuel from Ghana. I'm happy to be here to learn and share. I grew up in a Christian home and love the community of believers. I have recently been inspired to write and grateful I found out about this community of Christian writers. Working on my first book, 365 days devotional of praise, thanksgiving and assurance of God's promises; a daily devotional with Hebrew and Greek keyword study. Volume 1 (90 days) is ready and will be happy if anyone would love to beta read and provide feedback.

Thank you and looking forward to learning from everyone. God bless us all.

Welcome Emmanuel!  Great book idea!

Archived