Hi, I'm new here.

Guest John146WTL

Guest John146WTL

My name is Candy Grandpre. I just found this website today. I'm shy & nervous. 

Here's a little background about me. I'm a 37 year old single disabled homeless female Targeted Individual, being Gang Stalked & tortured with Directed Energy Weapons. I'm a beginner author. I have 2 ebooks published on Amazon Kindle. 

We were in foster care, & the Narcissistic abusive foster mom put us in a cult. I'm glad I got out of the cult & became a Christian. I'm glad I broke away from the mental health system. 

I'm planning to write both fiction & nonfiction books about Christianity, cults, narcissistic abuse, mind control & gang stalking. I also have a YouTube channel, called "Targeted by the Psych World". & another one, called "Targeted by the Psych World BACKUP". 

Thanks for listening. I hope I can have some good fellowship & support here. I also would like to support others on here, as well. 

Welcome to our writing family, Candy. Glad you joined us. You have a lot of background from your life to write about. I pray the Lord restores good things to you. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! 😃

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Guest John146WTL
3 minutes ago, lynnmosher said:

Do you mind if I ask why you're surprised?

Because I've dealt with rude, abusive bullies on Christian forums in the past. I was just saying that I'm surprised, in a good way, that people are nice & welcoming here.