Honored to be part of free book

There's a group on Facebook, Free Christian Books and More, that has been sharing about the authors who contributed to the book Christmas Hearts. Today is my day. And the book is free on Kindle if you'd like to get it. It's a compilation of Christmas stories. Here's me...

The next author I have the pleasure of introducing you to is Lynn Mosher. Lynn has had her socked feet firmly planted in the Midwest since she drew her first breath. She has lived with her hubby since 1966 in their family nest, emptied now of three chicklets and embracing two giggly grand chicklets.

Although an upheaval of illness has stalked her for many years, her deepest passion is sharing her devotionals, inspirational stories, and graphics on social media, fulfilling God’s call on her life to encourage others and glorify the Lord with her writing.

Lynn is the author of the devotions, He Came for Failures and In Search of Bethlehem’s Babe. Both are included in Christmas Hearts. Again, you can find Christmas Hearts on Amazon via my affiliate link here: https://amzn.to/2LJk2xl

image.png.8f5721b05c6d21b2d48a16e3042a4a67.png

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.