Prayer request for healing, peace of mind, and a sense of well being.

In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I ask everyone to pray for the Lord to heal me of just too many minor aches, pains and physical discomforts.  I am in generally good health, but the "little foxes" of minor afflictions, and non-physical problems have me constantly worrying.

I know that Jesus said, "Do not be anxious about your life."

That just makes me anxious about being anxious.  

He also said, "Your heavenly Father knows what you have need of.   So seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you."

I now ask all of you to pray that things will be so for me, and I will have peace of mind and a sense of well being.  

I ask In Jesus Name.  Amen.  

I thank all of you for your prayers.

The Bible says "Resist the devil and he will flee from you."

The problem for me is that he always comes back, or he just never leaves.

In the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I ask God the Father Almighty, to send forth the Holy Spirit, and cast out the devil from each of our lives, and see to it that he stays away.  Then each one of us will be healthy, unharmed, do harm to no one, and stay that way.  Then we will know the Truth and the Truth will set us free.

In Jesus Name.  Amen. 

Edited by William D'Andrea
  • Like 1