Riddle (in these trying times)

Who are six inches apart, practice social distancing and are thoughtful?  

I'll give this to November 23rd to answer.

I mused about this as I traveled back from Michigan to South Carolina this week.   People are cautious in both places, as regards COVID.   But wow, I could sense panic in some people in the Michigan city I was at.    Getting to my SC town was a release of tension.   You have to find humor in things, or you can get too wound-up.

1 minute ago, Ragamuffin_John said:

You have to find humor in things, or you can get too wound-up.

According to News Reports, three vaccines have been developed.  One of them is being stored at -95 degrees below zero farenheit.  I hope they're planning to thaw it our before use.  An injection that cold could definitely cause a major shock to the system.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, William D'Andrea said:

According to News Reports, three vaccines have been developed.  One of them is being stored at -95 degrees below zero farenheit.  I hope they're planning to thaw it our before use.  An injection that cold could definitely cause a major shock to the system.

Wow.  I think I’ll go with the 33*F version, when competition heats up.

1 hour ago, Ky_GirlatHeart said:

@Ragamuffin_John Oh, okay.

Did you know that yoga has demonic roots behind it? I've been planning on posting the link to that on the website sometime, but my dad insists that we must finish listening to it before he can send me the link. He probably doesn't want me listening to it without him and Mom lol.

Gulp.  Well, I’ve benefited from stretching positions, not to mention the wildly popular “planking”.   Those non-meditative aspects of yoga guess I’ll view ‘em like the Christmas tree or meat offered to idols.   That’s my, pardon, “position” 🙂  

Oh, as for my riddle, “thoughtful” would have to mean thinking about stock market performance😏

Edited by Ragamuffin_John
1 hour ago, lynnmosher said:

LOL A true riddle! Good one, Rag! 🙃

I’ll have to admit I borrowed from a personal anecdote.   In the early ‘80s,  I was in-line to make a purchase at a natural food store in Austin, Texas.   Quite ahead of its time.  You know—like when everyone wanted carob bits as a substitute for chocolate?  Well, the store was packed to the hilt with clients—many of them hippy-types.   It took a bit to traverse a line to get to the cashier, so one flower child took advantage of the lulls by standing on his head.  And boy was I rude!  I thought there was something odd about the fella.  I suppose everyone ignored my stare.  I mean, they seemed so oblivious about his peculiar social stance.  Well, we won’t go into all the why’s to all that obliviousness.   I’ve always thought, “What a non-useful moment!”   But hey, building off of that here makes it seem relevant 😎

Edited by Ragamuffin_John