1) What's up with only part of a text showing up in the emails? I'm only getting one or two sentences, and then... No, I'm literally getting the dots. Why? 

2) I got an email that @Sarah Daffy replied to a post in my profile, and I don't see it anywhere but my email. @Sarah Daffy did you hide it, or is there a mess up in the system? 

6 hours ago, Alley said:

1) What's up with only part of a text showing up in the emails? I'm only getting one or two sentences, and then... No, I'm literally getting the dots. Why?

The new software update truncates the email notifications. It's meant to bring people back to the site to participate rather than just follow things by email. I'm personally not very fond of the way it's handled and am hoping to change the email link to make the fact the emails are truncated more clear.

6 hours ago, Alley said:

2) I got an email that @Sarah Daffy replied to a post in my profile, and I don't see it anywhere but my email. @Sarah Daffy did you hide it, or is there a mess up in the system? 

I'll let Sarah answer this one. 🙂

2 hours ago, Rebecca said:

I'm personally not very fond of the way it's handled and am hoping to change the email link to make the fact the emails are truncated more clear.

👍 

2 hours ago, Rebecca said:

I'll let Sarah answer this one. 🙂

Pssst!!!!! @Sarah Daffy