Greetings I am new here!

Hi everyone!

I am Josh Scheele. I am a college student (not currently). I was homeschooled and my dad is a pastor. I am learning to write poetry and also in the process of writing a fantasy novel series. My inspiration for writing my series are Lord of the Rings, the Stormlight Archive series, Narnia, and the Redwall series. I definitely love a good story. I am new to writing but I am eager to improve in the art, and hopefully become a good storyteller. I am open to any advice, critics, and recommendations to resources. I certainly appreciate the opportunity to connect with other Christian writers and look forward to getting know everyone!

• Like 5
On 11/1/2020 at 11:32 PM, Storysmith said:

Hi everyone!

I am Josh Scheele. I am a college student (not currently). I was homeschooled and my dad is a pastor. I am learning to write poetry and also in the process of writing a fantasy novel series. My inspiration for writing my series are Lord of the Rings, the Stormlight Archive series, Narnia, and the Redwall series. I definitely love a good story. I am new to writing but I am eager to improve in the art, and hopefully become a good storyteller. I am open to any advice, critics, and recommendations to resources. I certainly appreciate the opportunity to connect with other Christian writers and look forward to getting know everyone!

On 11/1/2020 at 11:32 PM, Storysmith said:

Hi everyone!

That's so cool Josh! I love Narnia and it's been an ispiration for a couple of my works too.

I'm new here as well.Nice to meet you!

• Like 1