Hi Everyone! I'm a new author

My name is Debby Sibert and I just published my third book on Amazon. I’m one of those who put this off for years due to limiting beliefs. As an Indie author, I figured “who would read a book by someone they’ve never heard of?”

I finally responded to God’s call when he convinced me that I don’t need to know how he’s going to use these books, I just need to be obedient and write them. Consequently, these three got pumped out in pretty short order because they’ve been in on my heart for a long time. They have to do with "Christian Living." I’m praying that they will impact lives. What a journey it’s been for me to do this. I'm working on my 4th book now and have a couple more in my head and heart.

I look forward to meeting other Christian authors through this site and getting a feel for what other authors are doing at this time.

I’ve been married for 40 years to the same man, have three grown children and nine grandchildren. I feel extremely blessed. God is good all the time. All the time, God is good.

• Like 1