Was thinking, 🤔 and got confused about this. 🥴

Jesus was raised from the dead.

Being as Jesus is God, did God the father defeat Satan and raise Jesus. 

Or did Jesus defeat Satan and raise Himself?

Or, was it more like the Father saying, you can't have Him, and defeated Satan so Jesus could come out of the grave on His own?

Or am I losing it and should just let it go?

Edited by zx1ninja
Addition

Well first thing to consider is that though Jesus died, he chose to give up his spirit and breathed his last breath. Essentially death didn't conquer him because he made that choice and that is how he defeated death. But we know the resurrection was the true victory over death because it didn't stick. This is why the Bible says in

1 Corinthians 15:55 “Where, O death, is your victory? Where, O death, is your sting?”

But the answer to your questions is seen in

Galatians 1:1 Paul, an apostle—sent not from men nor by a man, but by Jesus Christ and God the Father, who raised him from the dead

Edited by Amosathar

Jesus said "No man taketh it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received from My Father.” John 10:18.

• Like 1