Hi, everyone, I entered a writing challenge and made it to the finalists. If you'd like to support me via a vote, I'm under the pen name "Ann Milo". (Voting ends tomorrow at 8:00 A.M. Pacific time.)

Thanks so much :)

https://speculativefaith.lorehaven.com/finalists-2020-spec-faith-fall-writing-challenge/#respond

Edited by Sarah Daffy
  • Like 4

Good job, Sarah! Nice twist. I voted for you.

I'm on their email list and saw the contest. It was a weird prompt for me. Still, I wrote a nice little opening to a novel. But, I forgot to put my entry up in time. I actually really liked the idea I had, I was actually gonna try a Christian Horror story based on my objections to the genre when someone brought it up.

Yours feels like a complete flash fiction, I hope that's what you were going for.

• Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, Thomas Davidsmeier said:

Good job, Sarah! Nice twist. I voted for you.

Yours feels like a complete flash fiction, I hope that's what you were going for.

Thank you! It was supposed to be a short story if that’s what you mean. The 300 word count didn’t give me a lot of room to work with.  A lot of credit goes to my sister for a fantastic edit she did for me. 

16 hours ago, Sarah Daffy said:

Hi, everyone, I entered a writing challenge and made it to the finalists. If you'd like to support me via a vote, I'm under the pen name "Ann Milo". (Voting ends tomorrow at 8:00 A.M. Pacific time.)

Thanks so much :)

https://speculativefaith.lorehaven.com/finalists-2020-spec-faith-fall-writing-challenge/#respond

How wonderful!  I liked your story.  I like how it ended with scripture.

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.